Organizational Self-Diagnostic and Consultation
Welcome SIFMA Members and Associate Members!
I’m Dave Fleck, Principal Advisor & Executive Coach at the Center for Organizational Success. I strongly believe that SIFMA member companies that engage their employees – companies that work to attract and keep the best people – will profit in the marketplace and squeeze out other companies that continue to alienate their employees. I am personally offering SIFMA members and associate members a complimentary organizational self-diagnostic and consultation session. This complimentary diagnostic and session can also be used for a corporate function or cross-functional team as well and includes:
- Answering 7 strategy / business objective questions which will provide the purpose and foundation for the diagnostic and consultation.
- Completing the 25 High Performance Factors self-diagnostic which will be used to identify areas of strength and areas needing attention.
- Scheduling and conducting a consultation session by phone or in person to review the answers to the 7 strategy / business objective questions, the results of the 25 High Performance Factors self-diagnostic and develop a preliminary improvement plan.
Taking these actions is a solid first step to creating a committed, high-performing organization, function or team leading to break-through results.
So, how do we help? We help you understand and have proven methodologies to:
- Motivate and engage employees
- Solicit & assimilate employee feedback/recommendations, reinforce strengths and remove barriers
- Negotiate team/organization shifts and transitions
- Improve the quality of interactions between people at all levels within organizations
- Help leaders assimilate feedback and optimize personal impact
Complementary session for SIFMA members
To take advantage of your complementary organizational self-diagnostic and consultation session, please fill in the form or get in touch with me directly either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on my (908) 797-7328 cell phone.
I look forward to hearing from you, Dave Fleck
What our clients say
I have collaborated with Dave for many years now providing a variety of Organization Development interventions from consultative services, strategic plannning, organizational assessments, to coaching, training and delivery of customized interventions for numerous organizations in multiple industries (telecom, manufacturing and pharmaceutical).
I’ve appreciated knowing and working with Dave Fleck and other members of his team in developing several projects. Dave is a certified coach through our organization, The Leading Clinic, and thus joins me in bringing a whole system, sustainable change approach to his client work. He also leans in the direction of the positive, taking an appreciative stance for the well-being, strengths and capacity to learn and grow of his clients and colleagues.
I have worked and collaborated with Dave over the last 15 years. His expertise in moving corporations to higher performance and results has had major business impacts within various pharma and manufacturing organizations. His approaches to developing ‘espirit-de-corps’, employee engagement, and organizational commitment are grounded in research and experience, yet creative and flexible to meet the needs of unique client environments
I had the pleasure of working for Dave when he was rolling out upward feedback sessions for AT&T’s senior leaders. I found Dave to be an extremely insightful, authentic coach and manager. Additionally, he has excellent planning skills and is very focused on business outcomes, which is sometimes rare for OD professionals.
Thanks to Dave’s long-term relationship with our organization, he quickly understood the business implications of what he was told during the action groups, and made correct conclusions and valuable recommendations to improve collaboration between various groups of people in our organization. I was fascinated by Dave’s ability to gain trust from many different people within our organization.